2011年11月29日火曜日

Miranda Kerr Checks In with "Chelsea Lately

Miranda Kerr Checks In with "Chelsea Lately


Doing a little last minute promoting ahead of Tuesday night's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Miranda Kerr was the celebrity guest on last night's (November 28) episode of "Chelsea Lately".

The runway stunner was clad in an all-black ensemble as she popped into the Los Angeles studios, tweeting ahead of her appearance, "Watch me tonight on Chelsea Lately! Xxx""





 During the interview, Chelsea first asked about Miranda's hubby Orlando Bloom wearing blue/purple silk boxers.

To this, Miss Kerr said, "Well he had to get into character so I bought him these silk boxer shorts and it kind of helped him get into character."

Chelsea replied, "Character for what?" To which Miranda answered, "For, um, you know... I don't want to tell you what he bought me."

Switching topics, Miss Handler then asked the Aussie beauty about her decision to have baby Flynn via natural childbirth.

Miranda explained, "I don't know... I was just like so determined to have a natural childbirth. You know, now I can much more easily handle a paper cut."

"When you're in that much pain and they offer an epidural, how do you say no?" Chelsea said in amazement.

The 28-year-old replied, "Well, actually Orlando was one of the epidurals to be honest."

Chelsea chimed in, "For himself?"

Laughing, Miranda continued to answer the initial question as she said, "Because I was so determined and you know I just made up my mind that I didn't want to have the epidermal and I was actually induced so it was much more intense."










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿