2012年5月21日月曜日

Justin Bieber Kicks Into High Gear for Billboard Music Awards

Justin Bieber Kicks Into High Gear for Billboard Music Awards



He’s been riding the wave of hype thanks to his hot new single, and Justin Bieber delivered the goods on the 2012 Billboard Music Awards stage tonight (May 20).
The “Baby” hitmaker thrilled the crowd by singing “Boyfriend,” dressed in a white and yellow getup complete with neon lights.

During the middle of the track, Biebs broke down and performed an extended dance remix, showing off his constantly-improving moves.
Prior to his performance, Justin accepted the trophy for Top Social Artist, declaring, "First of all, I just want to say how much of a blessing it's been the past three, four years, just growing up in front of everybody.”
“I want to thank all my fans, 'cause the Internet is where I got my start. I want to thank my boy [and manager] Scooter Braun for all he's done. He's more than just a manager to me. I want to thank Usher. ... He takes the time to really care. I just want to say 'thank you so much' to my mom and my dad and to God. I could keep rambling forever. I just want to thank you so much. Swaggie.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿