2012年6月21日木曜日

Heidi Montag Releases New Single "Heartbeat": Listen Now!

Heidi Montag Releases New Single "Heartbeat": Listen Now!


Trying to put some momentum back in her career, Heidi Montag just debuted her latest single "Heartbeat" off her newly released album titled Dreams Come True.
The former neighborhood villain on "The Hills" released her EP on April 11th and, on the cover Heidi is featured squatting against a wall in pair of black Christian Louboutin pumps and showing off her 2007 breast augmentation in a shiny red monokini while seductively staring into the lens of a camera as her blonde locks blow in the wind.



As for her new song "Heartbeat", Heidi's voice is auto-tuned making the words hard to hear as she sings out the whiny lyrics: "Don't touch me. I don't need to enjoy myself, enjoy myself. Music. I'm gonna lose it. The Music is my heartbeat" over a slow hip hop beat.
Heidi seems to be having a rather chipper morning following the songs release, tweeting Wednesday morning, "As my mom says, "it's another wonderful day in your beautiful life!""
The 25-year-old's latest album is a follow up to her 2010 disc "Superficial" - which sold less than 1,000 copies during the first week it was released.
Hoping her new album will be more successful, Heidi's EP features four songs that were previously released, including, “Your Love Found Me,” “Party Is Wherever I Am,” “No More” and “Overdosin”.
Take a listen to Heidi's latest single off her newly released album "EP Dreams Come True" by pressing play below!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿